Precision balances, also known as top-loading balances, find usage in laboratories and everyday balancing that requires precision. Unlike analytical balances, precision scale balance measures weights with readability of up to three decimal places. Precision scales also display more excellent environmental resistance and readout results within seconds.
Accurate Meezan designs good quality precisions scales that help in determining results accurately and swiftly, as explained below:
1. Their Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments.
2. A sealed keypad protects against dirt and accidental spills.
3. A large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning.
4. Its USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers.
5. External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights.
6. Selectable digital filtering helps minimize the effects of vibration and disturbances.
Other notable features are:
1. Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions.
2. Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons.
3. The multilingual display allows use in many different countries.